Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Cards

September 13, 2013 Sidelle Menon 6 Comments

Hiee guys,
Today I've made two cards.For the first card,I've used some ribbons,tape and pattern paper and glued them down vertically.I've added a rosette with a button,a few spots of glitter and written a message.
I'm linking this for:
and,
Created with love challenges (I used Ribbon,Glitter and buttons)
For my second card,I stuck a piece of PP on the card.I added a piece of brown lace.Next using a piece of white cardstock,I coloured it using my Camel Soft Pastels in green.I drew a cake over it and coloured it with my marker.I tied a ribbon into a bow & stuck a button over it.
I'm liking this up for:
and,
Created with love Challenges (I used Lace,Buttons & Chalk)
Thanks for viewing my post.

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the button and paper. Thanks for joining our Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Created With Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely cute card I love the use of buttons thanks for sharing with CWLC this week
    Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the ribbon strips for the Retro Sketch...thanks for joining in this week Sidelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creation! It is so beautiful. I love the details. Thanks for following DDDC and adding the blogcandy. The first challenge will start on 1st October 2013. Hope you will join. The blogcandy will be drawn also. Goodluck! Hugs, Cindy

    http://cindyvandervelde.blogspot.nl
    DT-member of http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete